Here are some interesting numbers I've been pondering:
- I was pregnant for 37 of the past 93 months.
- Out of those 37 months of pregnancies, I breastfed for 22 of them.
- I have been breastfeeding for 79 of the past 84 months.
- In the past 8 years, everytime I've ovulated, I've conceived.
- I've never had a 2-year-old in the house without also having a baby in my arms.
- I haven't slept beside Partner-Guy in over 3 years.
- 9 months after the birth of my 4th child, I weigh 10 lbs more than I did before my first pregnancy, but I wear the same size jeans.