Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Call for Submissions: Family Size Blog Carnival


FAMILY SIZE BLOG CARNIVAL - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!

Please join Kerry @ City Kids Homeschooling and Patti @ Jazzy Mama for our first Family Size Blog Carnival!

  • How do you make decisions on your family's size?

  •  What factors do you consider when deciding how many children to welcome into your family?

  • Are your decisions based on choice, circumstance, beliefs?

  • Do you hope to continue to expand your family or are you done and why?

  • When making family size decisions, what factors do you consider when selecting a birth control method?

  • Do you have thoughts on sibling spacing? How do manage and attend to lots of little ones?

There are so many interesting angles to approach this topic and we hope you will share your thoughts and insights on family size for what promises to be an engaging, enjoyable and informative blog carnival!

We can't wait to hear from you! Please email your submissions by THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2ND to BOTH kmcdonald02138 {at} gmail {dot} com AND ptinh0441 {at} rogers {dot} com. The blog carnival will take place on THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9TH.

In your email, please include the following information for your post:
Your Name:
Blog Name:
Blog URL:
Facebook Page:
URL In Advance: (If you don't know how to determine your post's URL in advance, click here for a helpful tutorial.)
Carnival Blurb: For example - Kerry at City Kids Homeschooling shares her thought process on deciding how many children to welcome into her family.

We look forward to hearing from you!

10 comments:

  1. Patti may I share this with my readers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! I'd be thrilled! If you want the HTML code for the whole post I'll send it to you. Just email me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh what a great idea! I look forward to reading...and hopefully participating too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found out about this and I hope I find time to join hehe. We have 4 and every time we tell people we are not done yet they look at us as if we have 2 heads :oP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds interesting... we have five kids, and a slightly unusual story. I hope I can find the time to join!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I just spent a LONG time writing a post about how our kids came to be (we didn't "plan" or "decide" anything, they were all surprises:) and I realized that I didn't really answer any of the questions really BECAUSE of that. We are conscious parents once they're here, but we didn't really do the planning. We were a little too fertile, I guess. So now I don't know if I should even submit it. I'm a dingbat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds perfect. I can't wait to read it!

      Delete
    2. Oh hi there! I didn't know you were participating! I look forward to seeing you in the carnival, Byn! I just wrote my entry, too.

      Delete
  7. Oh my, I just discovered this now! I may try to bust out a post tomorrow for this, but if not, I really look forward to reading all the entries! This is just up my ally and often on my mind! Also glad to have just discovered (or rediscovered?) your blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks really interesting, and I wish I'd known about it before time! Will you be holding any more?

    ReplyDelete