Friday, January 6, 2012

Support for Natural Parents

One of the smartest things I've done in my journey as a natural, authentic parent has been to seek support.  I've done this by following a few mommy-bloggers who I'm pleased have become my friends.  I've also read a number of great parenting books and joined some of the online forums that the authors have created.  And I've paid for coaching and support when I really needed it.

Friends, I have to tell you that I have never regretted one dime of the money I've spent to feel supported in my parenting journey.  There are some phenomenal coaches and mentors out there who have a message of parenting clarity.  I've learned how to examine my thinking in order to make changes beyond the physical realm.  In other words, rather than just getting support in my efforts to stop freaking out about us being late to get somewhere, I've learned how to examine my beliefs regarding time management and expectations.  More than once in the last year, I've been brought to my knees as I discovered how deeply embedded in my subconscious some of my negative beliefs were.

So I wish to introduce to you a new friend and mentor:  Teresa Graham Brett and her website, Parenting for Social Change.  This week Teresa is offering a FREE webinar for parents who are ready to turn conflict into connection.  I am used to paying $100+/hour for this type of information and support, so a FREE opportunity to learn from a truly intuitive and sensitive coach is quite rare!

To register for Teresa's webinar, please follow this link and leave your email address and she will send you all of the information so that you can participate.  (It's on January 11 at 3:30pm MST, which is 5:50pm EST.)

If you've ever considered learning from other deeply passionate and message-driven parenting mentors, I urge you take this opportunity.



For Freedom and Joy,
Patti

Please note that I am NOT an affiliate for Teresa Graham Brett.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info! I signed up :) I too find my online parenting networks in particular to be the best source of support.

    ReplyDelete