- When I'm walking along and a little hand shows up in mine.
- Holding a sleeping child.
- Talking in bed with giggly girls before falling asleep for the night.
- Reading aloud.
- Being in the kitchen cooking and hearing the words "That smells GREAT, Mom!"
- Listening to children singing in the backseat of the car.
- When a child volunteers to wash my bare feet in her bath.
- Always having a reason to be outside in beautiful weather.
- Morning cuddles in bed.
- Playing with Playmobil.
Thursday, October 6, 2011
10 Things I Love About Being a Mom (This Month)
Yes, here they are in random order.