Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Aargh! I Have No Time for the Computer

No time! No time!

Funny how life in a house with 4 small children prevents me from finding an hour or more every day to sit down at the computer. And in the evenings, after they are all asleep, I don't really feel like it anymore. Pretty hard to make any headway on my goal of refining my writing and being published someday. Oh well. The kids won't be small forever.

But I compose articles in my head while I'm feeding Julian or lying down with him to go to sleep. And I am keeping up with reading as much as I want. And I have lots and lots of pictures on the camera just waiting to be shared.

So here are just a few:




We recently attended a Winter Party put on by the Teacher's Union for members and their families. It was in the Better Living Building at Exhibition Place. The girls enjoyed some carnival rides and then we went skating at the Ricoh Coleseum.



















Can you see from these photos how HUGE Julian is? He weighs 21 pounds at 4 and 3/4 months. By contrast, Jasmine weighs 29 pounds at 2 and 10/12 years. At this rate, he's going to outweigh her before he's a year old.


Hopefully I'll get time to review some great books soon and write about the happenings as we continue to pursue our goal of living in freedom and joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment