Saturday, October 1, 2011

Winner: Organized Simplicity

True Random Number Generator


Min: 1

Max: 9

Result:

4

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

The winner is AleciaPlease email me with your mailing address and I will send you the book!

Thankyou to all who participated.  I hope you are enjoying your pledge to go greener.

****************************************
For the past week, I have been unable to comment on anyone else's blog posts.  I enter my information for Name/URL and then I write my comment, but when I try to post the comment it erases and does not show up on the blog.

Does anyone know why this is happening and how I fix it?
(And my apologies to my bloggy-friends who usually see many more comments from me.  I am still reading your posts!)

2 comments:

  1. Once I installed the Adobe Acrobat updates on my computer, that problem cleared up for me. I have been better about not clicking "remind me later" button now. I also started using Google Chrome as my web browser, and I have far less problems with anything internet related than when I used FireFox and Internet Explorer. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!

    Check off "remember me" at log in - that's what worked for me. Also delete cookies.

    ReplyDelete